Pages

08 November 2012

A Little Anime Gift Wrapping

I am easing myself into holiday crafting by creating the gift wrap before any actual gifts.
  I bought this anime fabric on Etsy (the store seems to have gone out of business since, so no link) for my 14 year old anime fan.
 

I dunno, I may have missed my mark with the fabric's cute-ness.  14s are at such a funny age; half woman, half child. 

 I made some make-up pouches for the half-woman

And some candy bags for the half-child

So that's gift wrap: 4
Actual gifts: 0

2 comments:

shelleydf73 said...

My 14 year old and would reuse these for anything from nail polishes to Pokemon card holders. Lol. Yes, a funny age. Love the fabric!

shelleydf73 said...

My 14 year old and would reuse these for anything from nail polishes to Pokemon card holders. Lol. Yes, a funny age. Love the fabric!